Thursday, March 5, 2015

FAQ :: Buying LinesPay

How much would be the cost of LinesPay?

The basic version starts form $1500 but depending on the requirements and business need it may vary time to time.

Do I own the software when I buy it?

Yes, somehow you own the software considering on the contract you have made with Divine IT Limited. It also depends on the SLA.

What will be the cost in case of customized HRMS software?

Cost for the customized software basically depends on the volumes or nature of the customization. After analyzing the requirements, Divine IT Limited will fix the value of the customized software.

Do I get a demo before I make any decision?

To get a demo of LinesPay please send us an email to sales@divineit.net and we will send you an access to go through the full featured application live

How do I get LinesPay application?


You can visit our website at any time by accessing http://www.divineit.net and ask for any query. You can also mail sales@divineit.net or call to our sales center on +880 1730071011-18

No comments:

Post a Comment